- Woodturning and carving.
- About the Event
- "A love of wood" - UNIQUE hand turned woodcraft products are a speciality. All items are made from hardwoods, sourced locally, from sustainable resources, as most items are made from storm damaged local trees.
- Event Type
- 01398 361239
- Opening Times
Date Opening Times Sat 7 Closed Sun 8 10:30 - 17:30 Mon 9 10:30 - 16:00 Tue 10 10:30 - 17:30 Wed 11 10:30 - 17:30 Thu 12 10:30 - 17:30 Fri 13 10:30 - 17:30 Sat 14 10:30 - 17:30 Sun 15 10:30 - 17:30
- Long Description
Steve's work reflects his love of wood. A raw and living material, once discarded for its knots, burrs and discolouration "the defects of nature", is today sought after and much prized for these very same features, which when hand-turned with imagination and creativity, can transform such a piece of wood into bowls and platters that are both decorative and functional. Steve likes to utilise the natural bark and defects to create a natural unique bowl or platter - the ideal original gift or just a beautifully crafted item for you?
Commissions are welcomed and any item can be made to order.
- Waterrow Church and Community Hall
- Disabled Access with Assistance
- Toilets with Disabled Facilities
- Dogs Allowed
- Light lunches, cream teas, cakes and refreshments.
- Directions (By Car)
- From Wiveliscombe follow B3227 in direction of Bampton. At Rock Inn turn right - Village Hall is on left after 200 mtrs.
- On road outside.