- Jo Dove, Sara Fairfax and Kate Benson
- About the Event
- The making of a piece of art gives form to the human imagination. Each maker leaves an imprint and trace of themselves, leaving a thumbprint, trace of a memory, a feeling, metaphor, a trace of a human being.
- Event Type
- Ceramics/Glass, Painting/Drawing/Illustration
- 01984 629116
- Opening Times
Date Opening Times Sat 7 Closed Sun 8 10:00 - 17:00 Mon 9 10:00 - 17:00 Tue 10 10:00 - 17:00 Wed 11 10:00 - 17:00 Thu 12 10:00 - 17:00 Fri 13 10:00 - 17:00 Sat 14 10:00 - 17:00 Sun 15 10:00 - 17:00
- Long Description
The making of an object be it pot or painting gives form to the human imagination through the physical act of making by the maker. Each maker leaves an imprint of themselves in the differing processes and medium they choose to work in, leaving a thumbprint maybe, a shape of a feeling, a memory, a narrative or a metaphor, a trace of themselves, a trace of being that unique human being. We welcome you to this years exhibition, entitled ‘Human Traces’.
- Silver Street Studios
15 Silver Street
- Limited Disabled Access
- No Toilets
- Guide Dogs Only
- Directions (By Car)
- In Wiveliscombe, turn uphill at the traffic lights. At the top of Town Hill turn right for Silver Street. The venue can be found on the left hand side.
- Two local free car parks and 30 mins roadside by studio.