- Wiveliscombe Art Collective
- About the Event
- I am exhibiting with the Wiveliscombe Art Collective. We will have a wide variety of work. My range of watercolour maps of the 10 Parishes have been added to, as have the brightly coloured patterned birds. All very cheery
- Event Type
- 01643 706504
- Opening Times
Date Opening Times Sat 7 Closed Sun 8 09:00 - 17:00 Mon 9 09:00 - 17:00 Tue 10 10:00 - 17:00 Wed 11 10:00 - 17:00 Thu 12 10:00 - 17:00 Fri 13 10:00 - 17:00 Sat 14 10:00 - 17:00 Sun 15 09:00 - 17:00
- Long Description
I m delighted to be exhibiting at the 10 Parishes Festival once again alongside my fellow Artists of the Wiveliscombe Art Collective. We will have paintings, prints, sculpture and masses of lovely cards for you to see and buy.
My work is mainly in ink and watercolour, usually small scale and always colourful. Original paintings, prints and cards will be available.
I shall be bringing the 10 Parishes Maps plus a few new ones including Halse and Monksilver. The brightly coloured Patterned Birds are coming too, with new additions to this range. And there will be colourful patterned landscapes, what more could you want?
- Wiveliscombe Community Centre
- Disabled Access with Assistance
- Toilets with Disabled Facilities
- Dogs Allowed
- Directions (By Car)
- At traffic lights in Wiveliscombe, go up the hill, turn left past The Square. The Community Centre is situated next left.
- In Croft Way Car Park or West Street.